When does Smart SEO collect information?
We collect information from you when you fill out a form, subscribe to a newsletter, place an order, use live chat, open a support ticket, and/or enter any information on our site.
How does Smart SEO use my Information?
We at Smart SEO process, use, and record your Information as necessary to be able to carry out our contract with you and for our legitimate business interests, including the following:
- to communicate and build a connection with you about your use of our Site, Software, and/or Services, our product and service announcements, software updates if any, and to be able to give feedback to your requests for assistance which includes providing you with account verification support in the event that you are having problems with accessing your account or to follow up with you after correspondence.
- to help us manage our Site, Software, App, and/or Services, validate users for security purposes, offer tailored user features and access, process and deliver transactions, conduct reviews and study, develop upcoming features, and improve the algorithms and performance of our Site, Software, App, and/or Services.
- to send you direct email notifications and special offers about Smart SEO services, from which you can unsubscribe at any time you desire. For more details about this, kindly go this section - "Will Smart SEO send me emails?" If you are someone that resides in the European Economic Area (EEA), we will only send you promotional materials if you permit us to do so from the time you create your account or any point thereafter.
- to determine cumulative statistics on the quantity of unique devices using our Site, Software, App, and/or Services, and to identify and prevent misuse and fraud.
- To process your transactions quickly
- to show User Content related with your account and to ensure that it is accessible to you when you use our Services.
Does Smart SEO analyze User Content?
We guarantee that Smart SEO employees do not monitor all User Content that are stored in or transmitted through our Site, Software, App, and/or Services, but it may be viewed if we found out that the Terms of Service have been violated and an authorization is required, if we find it necessary to do so answer your requests for user support, if we otherwise decide that there is a need to review it as defined in the Terms of Service, or to enhance our algorithms as stated in the User Content section of our Terms of Service. Lastly, your Information may be viewed where there is a need to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Smart SEO and its users, or to conform with our legal obligations, such as responding to any legal processed like warrants and court orders.
Right to use Data and Disclosure
Does Smart SEO ever share my Information?
Smart SEO only disclose Personal Data to third parties when:
- We work with service providers who help us in fulfilling business operation's requirements, these include hosting, improving, and carrying our Services. We also use service providers for specific services and functions such as customer support services, email communication, and analytics. These service providers may only access, process, or record Personal Data in accordance to our instructions and to accomplish their duties to us.
- We have your permission to share your Personal Data.
- We believe it is important to investigate possible violations of the Terms of Service, to implement those Terms of Service, or where we believe it is necessary to probe or take action regarding unlawful activities, suspected fraud, or potential threats against property, persons, or the methods on which we operate our Site, Software, App, and/or Services.
- We ascertain that the preservation, access, or disclosure of your Personal Data is mandatory by law to safeguard the rights, property, or personal safety of Smart SEO and the users of our Site, Software, App, and/or Services, or to respond to lawful requests by any public authorities.
- We may impart or disclose Non-Personal Data to third parties and publicly - for example, to affiliates under agreement with us, or as part of progress reports which we may provide to users.
- Any reports, results or conclusions expressed by Smart SEO has no legal value & can't be presented in courts and other legal matters.
- Under no circumstances either as an electronic or digital evidence, Smart SEO preserves all its admissibility rights.
Does Smart SEO get profit for my Personal Data by selling them?
No, Smart SEO does not sell or rent your Personal Data.
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save preferences of users for future visits.
- Track & analyze our user's activity, so we can offer a better experience.
You can choose to turn off all cookies, or you can choose to have your computer warn you whenever a cookie is being sent. This can be done through your browser settings. Since every browser is different, go to your browser's Help Menu to learn how you can correctly modify cookies. If you choose to turn cookies off, some of the features may not function properly.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Inforamtion
Contact us to have your website data and account data deleted. When requested, all your data will be removed within 2 business days and you will be informed.